3 Things to Consider Before You Move to Hyderabad, India
Hyderabad is a city in South Central India with a history of more than 2000 years. The city is often referred to as the City of Pearls or City of Nawabs. The city has gone through tremendous change over the last few decades and it has become an important economic hub for Information Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles and Jewellery sectors.
How would you feel if you were thinking about migrating to the vibrant city of Hyderabad? If this is what you are considering then there are three things that you should know before making your decision.
First of all, make sure that you are aware of the cost-of-living
The city of Hyderabad is a hub for the IT and Startup industries because of its connectivity to both Delhi and Bengaluru. People from all over India move to Hyderabad for a new life, a better economic environment, and a higher standard of living.
1. What are the costs of living in Hyderabad?
2. What is it like to live in Hyderabad?
3. Which neighborhoods should I consider moving into?
What Items Should You Pack When Moving To a Different Country?
Moving abroad is a major life decision. There are plenty of things to consider before you make the leap. You must plan for your move from start to finish and know what items you should pack for your international move.
List of items to pack
– Passport photos
– Vaccinations records/travel health insurance card
– Residence visa (if applicable)
– Proof of employment/residence/immigration status (or letter of invitation if visiting)
– Bank statements, credit card statements, documents proving property ownership or rental agreement (if applicable)
Top 9 Most Important Must-Haves When Moving Abroad
When moving abroad, you obviously need to take a lot of things – your clothes, your favorite TV show on DVD, the world’s most comfortable sweatshirt. But what else?
Whether you’re going overseas for work or vacation, here are 10 things you need to make sure you have with you.
1. Passport and other identification documents
2. Prescription medications and medical supplies
3. First-aid kit
4. Paper money in local currency
5. Traveler’s checks or credit card
6. Sturdy shoes
7. Sturdy luggage with locks
8. Language translation card for your destination country and/or language book to learn the basics of the language before arrival
6 Experiences we Wish we Had on Our Last International Move
International moves are exciting and terrifying at the same time. One day you are in your home country while the other day you find yourself in a new country, living in a new house with new people around you.
If you’ve ever moved abroad before, then these 6 experiences will sound familiar to your ears. If not, well, I hope that it will give you some insight into this process.